Agent's Executive Assistant - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Phoenix
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Phoenix, AZ is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Jack Hamblet - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $500
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none